Sunday, August 14, 2011

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier


Also known as
Cliche Japanese RPG DD Saga: Endless Fan-Service

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind looking a babe or two in a game or movie. BUT OH MY SWEET JESUS.
IT'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE
EVERY SPECIAL MOVE THERE ARE BOUNCING BREASTS

EVEN ROBOTS

AND THIS CHICK TOO
GOOD LORD.
But aside from that the game is pretty good. The story is stupid and so are the characters, but the game is self-aware that it's silly and over the top. And that's Always a good thing! The fighting is all about insane combos that breaks up the monotony of some standard turn based RPGs. The characters silly and all stereotypes of different anime characters.
It's fun, and that's all that matters.
Also boobs.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, excessive boobs are just bad, but I think I'll try the game out. Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete